Professional teeth whitening is an excellent investment in yourself!
You don’t have to compromise when it comes to teeth whitening at Creo Dentistry in Marysville, Washington. Traditionally, individuals who wanted to whiten teeth had limited OTC options. They could purchase one-size-fits-all whitening kits, strips, or an array of other products that either failed to live up to their lofty promises or they irritated the teeth and gums while producing limited or uneven results. As a dental professional, Dr. Dan Hwang offers the best of “all worlds” regarding teeth whitening. His take-home whitening kits and in-office “power” whitening tick off all the boxes:
- They are effective. Professional treatments use peroxide-based gels, and these ingredients are proven to remove stains. Tested ingredients are also present at sufficiently concentrated levels to lighten the color of your teeth.
- Options are predictable. With a dentist overseeing every aspect of treatment planning and the whitening process, there is peace of mind that your desired level of whitening is achieved. Additionally, this approach supports even whitening and natural results.
- Safety is assured. Your dentist “vets” the whitening formulations that are used. So, there is the confidence that the ingredients are both clinically proven and safe. Also, the design of the whitening procedure or custom take-home whitening kit or tray is suited to your unique needs and specifications, which further support safe and uneventful teeth bleaching experiences at our office.
- Comfort is paramount. Like our point about safety, no stone is left unturned when planning your treatment. We account for potential problems, such as increased tooth sensitivity and irritation, when preparing your take-home kit or your mouth to apply the whitening gel during in-office treatment. As dental professionals, we also have a range of products and techniques at our disposal to assure the gentlest treatment experience possible.
- Teeth stay whiter, longer. We are sure you will love your highly customized and stunning results. You’ll want to keep your teeth looking healthier, more attractive, and vibrant over the long term. Dr. Hwang is happy to discuss oral care, special products, and other techniques to keep your teeth looking great. You can also use office bleaching as a jumpstart to a home whitening program. Regardless of the whitening method that you choose, keeping those results is as straightforward as occasionally picking up a fresh supply of whitening gel for “touch-ups.”
Do not spend another dime on OTC products that either don’t work or that cause costly damage to your smile. Make an excellent investment in your smile and confidence by effectively, safely, and comfortably whitening your teeth at Creo Dentistry in Marysville, WA. You can whiten your teeth by several shades in a one-hour-long appointment. Get the process rolling today. Schedule your appointment by calling (360) 502-7217.
At a young age our teeth are healthy white. But overtime the enamel coating the tooth is so slowly worn down. Causing our teeth to become stained and yellow, which is why teeth whitening is become increasingly popular today. There are a few methods for whitening. They include at home and in office. With in office treatments, you will see faster results, receive the safest treatment for bleaching the teeth, and yield the whitest smile. So, don’t settle for teeth that have become stained from years of coffee drinking, tobacco use, or just aging. Ask your dentist about whitening options that may be right you.